In the past, adding an air conditioner to an extra room meant choosing between a cheap but noisy window unit and spending a ton of cash to extend existing ductwork and upgrade the central A/C system. Today, ductless air conditioning and heating systems offer an appealing alternative at an affordable price. These small systems have Texas-size benefits that just can’t be beaten:
- High energy-efficiency, with Energy Star ratings and utility rebates available for many models.
- Ultra-quiet operation that won’t drown out your conversations or your favorite TV show.
- Advanced filtration to reduce dust, mold, pollen, pet dander and other allergens in the air.
- Easy installation, usually with just one small hole in an outdoor wall.
- Option for zoned cooling in multiple rooms.
- Remote controls for convenient temperature adjustments.
- An impressive warranty for your peace of mind.
- Flexibility for use in large or small converted spaces, new construction, older buildings, and manufactured homes.
Ductless Air Conditioning Installation
Ductless heating and cooling systems make it possible to take full advantage of all of the unused spaces in your Conroe area home or business. Our installer will assess your building and recommend the ductless models that will best meet your needs. Once you make your selection, the ductless air conditioning installation is a breeze. The indoor unit mounts high on the wall, out of your way. We’ll need to make one hole to the outside for the refrigeration line and the wiring. Of course, the installer will seal the hole and make everything look the way it should. The outdoor unit is compact and inconspicuous, so it won’t interfere with your landscaping. Call us now (936) 247-2530