AC & Heating Maintenance Plans in Conroe, TX
If you want your air conditioner to do its job and keep you comfortable all summer long, then you have to do your part by providing routine air conditioning maintenance. It’s easy to forget to schedule preventive maintenance as long as the units are humming along, but these regular service checks are vital to heading off breakdowns. Luxury Air A/C and Heating makes it easy to keep your system in good repair with our annual service checkups and budget-friendly maintenance plans tailored to the needs of our Conroe TX and Montgomery County TX customers.
The best way to enjoy years of trouble-free heating and cooling is to invest a little time and money in preventive maintenance. Property owners can complete a number of routine chores to help keep the HVAC system running well. Here are 5 ways to protect your heating and cooling system.
- Check the air filters every month. Clogged filters block airflow and make your system work harder than it should. This hurts efficiency, leads to higher energy bills and causes extra wear and tear.
- Keep vegetation and other debris away from the outdoor unit. Again, blocking airflow forces your air conditioner to work overtime. With the demands of the long Texas summer, your system doesn’t need any extra hurdles to overcome.
- Clear furniture and drapes away from the vents inside. Make sure air can circulate freely to avoid uncomfortable hot and cold spots in your home or office.
- Schedule annual heating and air conditioning maintenance with a professional. These service checks help you get the most out of your system and may even be required by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- Invest in a preventive maintenance plan to keep your system running properly and save money. Our service contracts include routine maintenance and exclusive discounts on repairs. You also receive priority status for service calls. Contact us to learn more about the preventive maintenance plans available for your light commercial or residential heating and cooling system.
During the annual maintenance check, a factory-trained, certified technician carefully inspects the system. The coils and fan blades are cleaned to improve energy efficiency and the drains are checked for clogs. The technician also looks for loose or worn parts and assesses the overall condition of the system. If any problems spots are identified, the technician will explain your options. This appointment is a great time to bring up any questions or concerns about keeping your home comfortable or improving the indoor air quality.
Choose Luxury Service
If you’ve been neglecting your furnace, heat pump or air conditioner, now is the time to schedule a service check. All HVAC models are eligible for a Luxury Air maintenance plan, regardless of the age of the equipment. Our technician will explain the various levels of coverage and help you decide which one is best for your needs. Call Luxury Air today at (936) 235-2575 to learn more about preventive maintenance plans or to schedule a tune-up. An efficient, well-maintained heating and air conditioning system is a necessity. Luxury service makes it happen at an affordable price.