PROVIDED BY LUXURY AIR
Be one of the first 50 entries to become eligible
for our 2nd prize drawing.
REME HALO® Whole Home In-Duct Air Purifier
Better life through better air – REME HALO® is more than a conventional UV lamp, not only because of its innovative design but also because of its ability to actively improve the quality of the air in your home. Most air purification systems are either passive or ineffective at meaningfully reducing pollutants. That’s why the REME HALO® was designed to be something better. Not only does it use UV light, but it also has other advanced proprietary technologies to improve the quality of your air. One of which, sets this product apart through its ability to produce low levels of hydrogen peroxide in the air that circulates through your air-conditioning system and indoor spaces. Throughout your air-conditioned space, REME HALO® reduces bacteria, viruses, odors, and mold spores in the air and on surfaces.
Who is Eligible to Enter:
- Must be at least 18 years old.
- Must be within a 30-mile radius to Downtown Conroe.
- One entry per household.
- Cannot be combined with any other offer.
- Certain HVAC restrictions do apply.
- Substitutions may be required where applicable per HVAC system.
- 1st Prize: Reme-Halo Air Purifier plus installation.
- 2nd Prize: Peak Performance Plan membership (a $249 value) valid for 1-year which includes 2-maintenance visits. (*visit our Services tab to see what else our membership includes).
How to Enter:
Please complete the form below to enter the contest. Your chance to win is just a few fields away!
- Start Date: November 1st, 2023
- End Date: December 31th, 2023
How Winner Will Be Selected:
Drawings for 1st and 2nd prize will be held on January 02, 2024. Drawing for 2nd place exclusive for first 50-entries.
Fill Out The Form For a Chance to Win Reme-Halo Air Purifier
"*" indicates required fields
What Our Customers Have to Say
Disclaimer: Must be 18 years or older to enter. One entry per household. Cannot be combined with any other offer. Certain HVAC restrictions do apply. Substitutions may be required where applicable per HVAC system.